Sometimes it only takes a few words to create an ah-ha moment. Words can make you change direction, words can give strength and encouragement to go forward, move beyond and nourish determination to succeed. It only takes a few words to make a difference in your day or someone else’s. I enjoy reading quotes. Quotes can inspire me or make me laugh. I collect them in a file on my computer and on a Pinterest board. Today I thought I’d share my:
Top Ten Favorite Quotes
10. Sometimes you will never remember the value of a moment until it becomes a memory.
9. One kind word can save someone’s day.
8. Put down the map and get wonderfully lost.
7. Sometimes the bad things that happen in our lives put us directly on the path to the best things that will ever happen to us.
6. She believed she could so she did.
5. Sometimes the thoughts in my head get so bored they go for a stroll through my mouth.
4. Sky above me, earth below me, fire within me.
3. Don’t stumble over something behind you.
2. Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.
1. Never, never, never give up.
Please feel free to share a quote that inspires you or brings a smile to your day.
“When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.”
~ John Lennon